News   Apr 03, 2020
 7.2K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 7.4K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.5K     0 

Prognostication is Free

Breaking the 1,000-km barrier
A key criticism of electric vehicles is their range — how far can they travel on a single charge? Most top out between 200 to 400 kilometres, which means a Canadian travelling cross-country must ensure there are charging stations along their route, lest they be stranded on the TransCanada Highway or country roads.

Enter Mercedes. The company recently launched a game-changing new concept car with a 1,000-kilometre range. Jil Macintosh of Driving.ca has the details.

Breaking the 1,000-km barrier
A key criticism of electric vehicles is their range — how far can they travel on a single charge? Most top out between 200 to 400 kilometres, which means a Canadian travelling cross-country must ensure there are charging stations along their route, lest they be stranded on the TransCanada Highway or country roads.

Enter Mercedes. The company recently launched a game-changing new concept car with a 1,000-kilometre range. Jil Macintosh of Driving.ca has the details.
It had to be the Germans!
Can't wait to get my three-pointed-star EV =D

Is your car becoming smarter than you?
I’m not sure whether the next one, now that the last one needs to be replaced, will be smarter than me but i’m pretty sure it will be worth more than i am.

Back