- Edmonton is the hydrogen capital of Canada
- Edmonton is a hi-tech powerhouse
- Hosting the 2026 FIFA World Cup games will truly put Edmonton on the international map moreso than the Winter Olympics in 1988
- The Edmonton Oilers win a Stanley Cup during the McDavid/Draisaitl era and the first Cup win in Canada since 1993
- ICE District phase 2 (north of Rogers Place) is open
- Amarjeet Sohi is Mayor of Edmonton for 3 terms until he steps down in favor of Ashley Salvador
- EIA attracts and retains non-stop flights to London (Gatwick), Frankfurt, Amsterdam, New York City, Hong Kong and Tokyo
- EIA has a 3rd runway
- The Valley Line West LRT, Capital Line LRT South expansion and Metro Line North LRT are completed
- Yellowhead Freeway Conversion project is completed
- 102 Ave closure in favor of bike/pedestrian traffic is a big tourist attraction along with revamps of City Centre Mall and Manulife Place
- New hotels have sprung up on the Tower 101, Urban China and Alldritt sites
- Warehouse District Park, which includes the Nathan Fillion Civilian Pavilion, is a major tourist draw
- Falcon, The Parks, Shift and other condo/rent towers are ready to own or rent
- SW hospital is operational and is a major health/medical hub
- The Quarters, Blatchford, Stadium Yards and Rossdale are 4 powerful new neighborhoods
- Commonwealth Stadium and Rogers Place continue to attract major touring acts along with RE/MAX Field, Edmonton Expo Centre and other concert venues
- Bike lane network is a major success
- Rossdale Plant is a central hub for the river valley c/w cafes, resto-bars and an indigenous museum
- A National Urban Park is declared for the ribbon of green from Fort Saskatchewan to Devon
- The river valley from Rossdale to Government House is a major tourist draw after the completion of the Touch The Water project
- The gondola and McDougall Hill pedestrian overpass are fully operational
- The Accidental Beach is a huge draw
- A water taxi system carries passengers from Hermitage Park to Terwillegar Park
- The Edmonton Riverboat is extended to Hawrelak Park and the Accidental Beach
- RAM, Telus World of Science and AGA continue to showcase major exhibits
- Highway 19 is extended from the QE2 east to Beaumont and Highway 21
- Highway 19 is twinned from the QE2 west to Devon
- Ray Gibbon Drive becomes the new Highway 2 from north of St. Albert
Did I miss anything?
- LRT gets built all the way to the brand new Terminal 3 (International) at EIANice list, and...
What becomes of the Coliseum and the exhibition lands?
What's our population?
Lrt out to airport?
High Speed Rail to Calgary?
Is Icelandair back flying out of EIA?
What about homelessness?
Who's our premier?
What about an e-bike share program?
Are we on track or better for net zero emissions?
Are we leading the country in EV sales or hydrogen fueled vehicles per capita?
Does our next PM have a connection to Edmonton?