News   Apr 03, 2020
 7.2K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 7.4K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.5K     0 

U of A real estate

It would be nice if they set aside a small ROW on the south boundary of the property for a possible extension of the Metro Line to Windermere.
Where would the LRT go from those lands to Terwillegar Drive? Across Whitemud Creek Ravine to 53 Avenue and then to the Whitemud and south to Terwillegar Drive from there?

MichenerPark_Aerial_03-scaled.jpeg

$1.29M to 1.49M​

Asking Price Per Acre

Purchase Guidelines​

The various parcels of land are available for leasehold sale of 99 years, individually or in a combined fashion. Architectural controls are in place along with a Master Plan Design Guide. All sales require the sign-off of the UAPT Board of Directors. The opportunity will remain open for submissions of letters of intent (LOI) until June 30, 2023. After which, any offers will be considered on a first-come, first-serve basis. In addition to the LOI, Proponents should give a brief overview of the company outlining its experience, market presence, and potential builtform that should not exceed four (4) pages.

MichenerPark_Aerial_03-scaled.jpeg

$1.29M to 1.49M​

Asking Price Per Acre

Purchase Guidelines​

The various parcels of land are available for leasehold sale of 99 years, individually or in a combined fashion. Architectural controls are in place along with a Master Plan Design Guide. All sales require the sign-off of the UAPT Board of Directors. The opportunity will remain open for submissions of letters of intent (LOI) until June 30, 2023. After which, any offers will be considered on a first-come, first-serve basis. In addition to the LOI, Proponents should give a brief overview of the company outlining its experience, market presence, and potential builtform that should not exceed four (4) pages.

I know it's not supposed to represent the end result, but jesus that's an ugly visual.

Yesterday I explored the University Properties developments to see how it compares to Blatchford and what might be forthcoming for the UofA Properties Trust. Holy impressive and what a bar for others to follow. It's lightyears ahead of Blatchford and seemingly a decent preview of what's coming for the Mitchener Park lands.

DSC_1610_mdyXTDoEe6Dy8yk5ihxEdK.JPG

DSC_1692_9iBJoyg4zCNqAQfRZeWjGE.JPG

DSC_1687_6drYRshgYF43zVazf6M8jw.JPG

Well, that certainly is one of the least inspiring renderings in awhile, but I am hopeful.

Yeah is there a reason why they're trying to make this look like a community built in 1978?

Like, I get that this is an early conceptual image, but it's your PRIMARY marketing asset? Really?

It would be better if it was a bit nicer, but I see the U of A continuing the tradition of functional and cheap here.

Back