News   Apr 03, 2020
 7.4K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 8K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.6K     0 

The Edmonton Elks - CFL

The Elks stayed in the game until the fourth quarter. Their defense is out for far too long.

well at least i can say i watched them set a professional sports record this evening…

having said that, it wouldn’t surprise me if that’s a record this team will continue to break for the foreseeable future.

they have to be one of the worst coached teams with the worst play calling i have ever watched.

For posterity, here it is.
20230729_200856.jpg

I have probably seen a couple hundred football games in this stadium in my lifetime and this one was, without a doubt, the most inept performance, in all aspects of the game, by the green and gold. Pitiful and truly embarrassing.

It'd be funny if it weren't so damn sad.

it’s hard to believe their web site still says:

“The Edmonton Elks are the most successful franchise of the Canadian Football League modern era... Through our unwavering commitment to integrity, accessibility and passion, the Elks deliver a sports and entertainment experience worthy of champions.”

they haven’t delivered a single win in front of their fans since 2019 - two years before they rebranded as the elks!

it’s too bad that it’s the players that get to be the face of this and not the board of directors.

Last edited:
Rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic...

The struggling Edmonton Elks promoted Jarious Jackson from pass game coordinator and quarterbacks coach to offensive coordinator. He takes over immediately, while former offensive coordinator Stephen McAdoo will remain on staff in an advisory role. Jackson told TSN that quarterback Taylor Cornelius will be demoted to the third spot, with Jarret Doege and Tre Ford now vying to become the team’s primary quarterback.
-Taproot

I really hope Cameron and his buddies hand paper bags out at all entrances, off property of course, prior to the next home game to send a message.

Probably only need to pick a few dozen up to cover it.
---

Edmonton Elks fan says wearing paper bag led to his ejection from stadium​

Back