News   Apr 03, 2020
 7.5K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 8.1K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.7K     0 

The Edmonton Elks - CFL

Fully expecting an absolute bloodbath tonight, but hoping for some sort of hope.

If/when/should they get smashed, enough is enough.

Still not wearing my jersey as a protest.
are you going to the game?

either way, i’m not sure how the [non?] act of not wearing a jersey can be considered a protest and not simply a fashion statement for anyone who cares what you’re wearing this evening whether or not you’re at the game.

a protest would be burning your jersey and your game ticket with it if you have one. :)

Nope, but a group of us watch game here at the local sports pub (Patrino's) and most (all?) have removed them until things change.

Our group gave up our tickets last year due to a variety of reasons, but still go to a couple of home games a year.

I am going to the Labour Day classic in Calgary for unknown reasons.

Nope, but a group of us watch game here at the local sports pub (Patrino's) and most (all?) have removed them until things change.

Our group gave up our tickets last year due to a variety of reasons, but still go to a couple of home games a year.

I am going to the Labour Day classic in Calgary for unknown reasons.

The so-called "local" sports pub is in Canmore.

I checked the score twice on my phone when I was at Folk Fest. First time it was 22-0 at the half. I was like 'ooo we might actually win!' At final I checked it was 38-29. I can't even begin to understand how that happened.

If de offense don't work, count on de defense; if de defense don't work, count on de offense; if de offense & de defense don't work, count on your fingers.

Back