News   Apr 03, 2020
 7.4K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 7.8K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.6K     0 

Miscellaneous

Edmonton Buddhist Research Institute is building two monastery residences behind the Truc Lam Monastery:

View attachment 380537
Progress well underway

D08182B6-2F82-42FF-82D3-396E2403348A.jpeg

i just came back from nyc for the first time, i went through almost all of Manhattan and a lot of Brooklyn it was incredible. i thought coming back i would be bummed at the our city but all i could think driving through our downtown and surrounding neighborhoods was how charming it was it was undeniable. i don't think we need to try to be the next manhattan or shanghai because those already exist, I think what suits us more is a humble and charming winter city in the prairies. Of course there's still work to do but i think with the opening of the valley line and filling up some empty lots/parking, it could really blossom into something truly incredible. i think we are already on the brink of it but maybe I'm just being a toxic positivist lol. Bascially from what I've seen its not nearly as bleak as some people make it out to be

Where World Health / Gym Mvmt used to be?
Yessir. There are Synergy Construction signs up, who are seriously winning work everywhere

Yessir. There are Synergy Construction signs up, who are seriously winning work everywhere

Conversion of an existing space located at 10720 - 142 Street NW into a new grocery store, known as Freson Bros Glenora Circle. This project will require both exterior and interior alterations, including a tenant fit-up that incorporates a new mezzanine level with seating for 50 people, and a commercial kitchen

Freson Bros - Glenora Circle - Alberta Major Projects

This place is going to be massive.

Conversion of an existing space located at 10720 - 142 Street NW into a new grocery store, known as Freson Bros Glenora Circle. This project will require both exterior and interior alterations, including a tenant fit-up that incorporates a new mezzanine level with seating for 50 people, and a commercial kitchen

Freson Bros - Glenora Circle - Alberta Major Projects

This place is going to be massive.
They need a mezzanine in that space because the ground floor isn't as large as a new build dedicated for Freson Bros. (like in Terwillegar).

Unlike some other buildings downtown, they are thinking ahead and not resting on their laurels. I went through here the other day and it looks nice, but what is it with the very narrow escalators these days. I hate getting stuck behind a slow person on them.

For anyone looking to open a gym here, I noticed everything still seems like Crunch left it.

Back