News   Apr 03, 2020
 7.3K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 7.5K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.6K     0 

Gentleperson's Bets

They had moved power cables onto the site the last few weeks and set up the power stations in various locations for the podium. But there was no movement this week.

Dave you invited to the Topping off.

You guys are more precise than I would be at this point. Any exact date is optimistic in my mind. I'll say March 2019. Maybe March 3 since that is my sister's birthday.

@Das Ponto, where have you been? -- we have missed you lo these many months. Your June choice I would have to characterize as optimistic/realistic. Did you jump the broom yet?

@Das Ponto, where have you been? -- we have missed you lo these many months. Your June choice I would have to characterize as optimistic/realistic. Did you jump the broom yet?

Haha it's been a busy summer/fall to say the least. I will have to update my infill home photography thread! Shooting two new dental offices here in the coming weeks as well. Nearly finished my garage build, but weather didn't cooperate much so siding is 1/3 done.

Doing my best voice impression of a Capital X carnie (Or whatever that festival is called now, lol)
"Ya pays ya money, ya's takes ya chances! "
I'll guess at this June 6th, as that's my birthday.

@bodsbods9090, since that date has already passed by you are either the proud father of an eight-month old near-toddler (in which case congratulations) and you have most surely lost the bet (what's the antithesis of congratulations?); but. seriously I imagine you meant 2019 (otherwise you are crowding my date in 2020). By the way -- welcome to the Skyrise clan!

Last edited:

Back