News   Apr 03, 2020
 7.3K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 7.6K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.6K     0 

Edmonton summer festivals

Animethon 2024 is from August 9 to 11. The 2023 version was moved to July due to the Convention Centre renovations.

Animethon 2024 is from August 9 to 11. The 2023 version was moved to July due to the Convention Centre renovations.
Really curious to see the numbers for 2023! Last year was mentioned to be 14,000+ in attendance, and the growth seems to be exponential.

Capture.PNG

Not a festival but an important event nonethelss.......

I'd go if Russell Peters is coming to Edmonton

Wasn't he a headliner one of the nights last year? Or maybe a couple years back?

London, Halifax, Winnipeg and Ottawa are all getting Nate Bargatze. The Saturday Edmonton comics haven't been announced yet so I'm hoping we get him here. I saw him two years ago at the Jubilee just before his popularity exploded and he was fantastic. Best live standup I've ever seen.

Russell Peters and Jeff Dunham are non-stop laughter.

Another guy I can't stop laughing at when I see him is Bob Marley. Look him up. Hilarious!

^bit alarmist that. though I will admit that the EIFTF has grown so much.. perhaps too much. remembering where they came from, I think it can scale back, concentrate around the main hub.

Prey tell what Traci Bednard was implying with the “Government of Alberta” announcement today. What announcement?
IMG_1818.png

Plain and simple, how many office positions do they have running the fringe, are they all necessary. Also look at what they aren't doing now that they used to do for raising money. Oh and let's say too, "Go Woke, go broke"

Back