News   Apr 03, 2020
 7.3K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 7.5K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.6K     0 

Edmonton summer festivals

Hopefully COVID has provided time to step back and revise the offerings, venues and expectations for The Works for it was getting a bit stale.

FSKsZwsUUAEeQgH

Pride used to be the unofficial kick off party of the festival season… I understand there was concerns about inclusivity and the protest history of pride… but I really wish there was still a parade and big ass party. It was always such a good atmosphere at Churchhill Square and later on at that park by the Yardbird suite. Sounds like there’s gonna be a party at Churchhill Square this year though for the end of pride month.

Pride used to be the unofficial kick off party of the festival season… I understand there was concerns about inclusivity and the protest history of pride… but I really wish there was still a parade and big ass party. It was always such a good atmosphere at Churchhill Square and later on at that park by the Yardbird suite. Sounds like there’s gonna be a party at Churchhill Square this year though for the end of pride month.

Here's hoping this new group won't turn Pride into a gong show

There are 100+ festivals in and around Edmonton annually, 40+ in the summer, (but they probably missed a few).
I will have to dust off the ol' platform shoes for Disco Night in Louise McKinney park! 🕺 haha

Here is a list of most of the festivals happening in and around Edmonton this summer from June 18 to September 21, 2022.

There is a handy "click on the month below" dealy to go directly to the specific month’s festivals.

Back