News   Apr 03, 2020
 7.3K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 7.5K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.6K     0 

Edmonton Companies News & Discussion

That parking lot has never been restricted to the High school even as far back as the years I went. There was always a subtle agreement.

That's just what I heard. I can think of no other reason to fence it off at this point. I don't know perhaps it was not so subtle anymore when there were no other cars there.

All of those “IT” jobs in YYC! Awwwww jeez why can’t we get those coveted “IT/Engineering jobs?” Sounds awfully suspicious of Call Center jobs being disguised / covered up / aka’d. A credit card company….geez….what else would the jobs be for? “Hello, thank you for calling HBC’s Mastercard, how may I help you?”

Meanwhile here in our lowly YEG emerging BioPharma industry we have a company (Entos) signing multi 100M deals with one of the largest NA bio company(s).

Worlds largest call Center?

Call Center guy? Yup! I’m already here….but any job for YEG will never be looked down upon….Or discriminated against. I save that for all YYC boosters

Call center jobs are making a return finally! I know that will make one poster happy...

This'll be very nice to have and help patch the Grandin retail desert. This is different from Aisle24, which was making some noise about expanding into Edmonton. It's interesting that multiple groups find this concept viable and I really do hope it pans out.

I live about a block away and I’m SUPER excited for this to open. The PetroCan convenience across the street is supposedly open 24/7 but often after midnight is straight up closed (staffing issues maybe?) so this will be neat.

Some crazy stats!!!!!
Yup, those industrial numbers for Q4 2022 are wild! The major projects comparison between the Edmonton and Calgary CMAs is surprising, but likely due to the large indsutrial projects in Alberta's Industrial Heartland (I think), as the Calgary CMA doesn't have anything near that scale.

Back