News   Apr 02, 2020
 5.1K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 1.5K     0 

Edmonton Companies News & Discussion

OverheardatYEG

Member Bio
Reaction score
Haha time for some insider trading? Let's just make sure the share purchase value is above $30. Also having Stantec private would really ensure it's long term viability however, in Edmonton? that we do not know.

Daveography

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score

Daveography

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score

air_ic

Member Bio
Reaction score
Here's a video of Bioware for one of their game that just came out yesterday. The video helps promote the city a bit with the Walterdale bridge and park around it.

Another video from Improbable that came out a few months ago (again, somewhat promoting our city. I wish it wasn't winter though):

I really hope the city embraces our gaming industry because I feel like our city isn't doing enough to attract more companies/talent or marketing themselves. The general tech ecosystem is growing everywhere around the world but I feel our city isn't putting much effort into it. Yes, there will be a new innovation identity being formed by the city but I still feel like it's not enough. I think the city should put out incentives ($$) like how Calgary does to attract these tech companies. AB government isn't really helping much either but Edmonton needs to be more aggressive like Calgary.