News   Apr 03, 2020
 7.2K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 7.4K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.5K     0 

Downtown

You might want to throw a little bit of paint on this COE. Classic union job.

DSC00735.JPG
DSC00736.JPG

that's not a union or non-union issue. that's the new city design standard for exposed wood below painted steel...

you simply wait for the steel to rust - and it will because we never repaint bridges or light standards or benches or architectural elements and bollards (anyone checked out the bollards and architectural elements on 99th street before they rust out completely and fall over?) - and then the rust will simply wash down and stain the wood to match. and voila. i think that's the city's interpretation of integrated design.

and who says edmonton doesn't plan ahead...

And yet you should check out the beautiful street fixtures in Blatchford for the 20 residents there - finished 'to the nines'!

And yet you should check out the beautiful street fixtures in Blatchford for the 20 residents there - finished 'to the nines'!
a sarcastic person would say that's so they have time to rust out before the residents even finish moving in... :)

ps. i have nothing against nice things but it drives me crazy when the nice things are neglected until they're no longer nice (even if they fit in better with everything else :( ).

Reference ID:Job No 406125149-003
Description:To add an Accessory Major Amusement Establishment use [4 skiball game machines, 4 basketball games machines, a foosball table, a games table and an arcade game machine] to an approved Bar and Neighbourhood Pub
Plan NB1 Blk 3 Lots 187-188
Applicant:FORT ARCHITECTURE INC
Create Date:9/8/2021 2:39:40 PM
Neighbourhood:DOWNTOWN
Issue Date:9/10/2021 12:00:00 AM
Class of Permit:Class B

Reference ID:Job No 407744460-002
Description:To change the Use from an Indoor Participant Recreation Service to a Commercial School (massage therapy school) and to construct interior alterations.
Plan NB Blk 8 Lots 22-26
Applicant:GH CONSTRUCTION LTD O/A GOLDEN HAMMER CONSTRUCTION, NADDER
Create Date:9/7/2021 4:24:45 PM
Neighbourhood:DOWNTOWN

Back