South Edmonton Hospital & Health Campus | ?m | ?s | Province of Alberta

^ Or at least health care in Edmonton. Or any other sort of investment in Edmonton I would guess.
I think Edmonton does a good job of deterring investment on its own (see the Gondola thread). Cant give all the credit to the provincial government in this case :)

Just flew overhead of the site and NO ground excavating equipment was on site. Either the contractor got skidded…..no name company OR?

Just flew overhead of the site and NO ground excavating equipment was on site. Either the contractor got skidded…..no name company OR?
Contractor was just for site prep work, which @Airboy's comment sounds like it's finished and now it's a political bullet in the UCP's gun for next year's election.

I'm wondering why the main transit center is not right next to the hospital, there is an empty field in between...

Just drove by…..the few excavators were silent, lots of water pipe was stacked up and what dirt they did move was 3ft high of weeds. I’d be pissed if that female version of Trump politicized this new facility and made sure us YEG’ers got on our knees and begged her……

About time this came to light!! Hopefully this puts a nail in Smith's election coffin for even a SINGLE vote out of YEG.....

Back