News   Apr 03, 2020
 7.3K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 7.5K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.5K     0 

SkyriseEdmonton (Site & Forum Discussions and Issues)

I've had some discussions with Dave. Will come back when he's ready. In the meantime we have three new mods @Kaizen @westcoastjos and @CplKlinger. @CplKlinger will mainly take care of updating the project database.

Great to know that Daveography will be back, thanks for checking up on him.
I had this fear that he wasn't coming back at all due this forum slowly transforming into Connect2Edmonton version 2.
I would say this forum is leaps and bounds from what C2E turned into.

Since yesterday, the website has been a pain for me. The "main" non-forum one is down completely, some profile pictures aren't appearing, the mobile site makes me confirm before liking any posts/comments, I can't post or comment on the mobile site at all, etc. Is this just me, or are others experiencing it too?

EDIT: Edward Skira confirmed that this is a site-wide issue.

Last edited:
Since yesterday, the website has been a pain for me. The "main" non-forum one is down completely, some profile pictures aren't appearing, the mobile site makes me confirm before liking any posts/comments, I can't post or comment on the mobile site at all, etc. Is this just me, or are others experiencing it too?
Im surprised I can actually type in the forum now.
Yesterday my layout changed and everything was a mess since. I wasnt able to interact on both pc or mobile. But it seems to be better now I guess?

I KNOW I was so annoyed yesterday because there were so many good posts but I couldn't like them without being taken to a whole different page or quote them either, but it seems like it's fixed now!

Why is the Alberta Politics thread hidden in the Politics forum?

1655904238380.png

1655904337007.png

It is there when I'm logged out.

Could try logging out and clearing your cache for the page and log in again.

OK I can see what the problem is. The Alberta Politics thread was started by someone who is on my Ignore list.

OK I can see what the problem is. The Alberta Politics thread was started by someone who is on my Ignore list.
Ah, makes sense. It is set up like Reddit then where as soon as you ignore someone, you no longer see any content created by them and vice versa.

Back