News   Apr 03, 2020
 7.3K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 7.5K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.6K     0 

SkyriseEdmonton (Site & Forum Discussions and Issues)

You have an "ignore list"? How discerning of you.

FWIW I only have 4 people who I deem greatly annoying enough to be added to my Ignore list, which is good for SRC. That number would be much higher on other forums.

I'll grant that some people are annoying... they might have opinions that are generally self-serving or that miss the mark topically or that show a lack of knowledge on a specific subject or that ramble on post after post. But I would not de-list them for any of those reasons.

Just an update of the Database Numbers
but Calgary has a 99 lead over Edmonton in terms of database
And just in June, we were ahead of Calgary
CALGARY = 461
Just an observation I made ;)

CONGRATS Calgary as you have also beat Vancouver, which has been stuck at 375 since 2020

Am I the only one who gets a blank page when trying to open the Valley Line LRT thread? I posted pics in that thread last night.

Am I the only one who gets a blank page when trying to open the Valley Line LRT thread? I posted pics in that thread last night.
If you continue to have this issue, can you post it here and tag Edward Skira so he can take a look. Might be a DB issue from the issues they had earlier this week when the forum was out.

I was getting blanks as well.
Yeah, I got it from that thread as well as others in some of the other forums like Toronto threads, etc. Probably good to flag for them to take a look at on the back end.

Not sure to be honest. Only thing I can think of is the original author deleted it or it is a database error.

@Edward Skira any insight here? Was in the urban life sub.

Back