News   Apr 03, 2020
 7.3K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 7.5K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.6K     0 

Miscellaneous

You can remove it but to cover Tyndall is akin putting pig on a lipstick.
Why anyone would want to do this escapes me. It is not a sign of good judgement to me, but hopefully the cosmetic changes will make the location appealing for customers as presumably intended and the business going in will be viable.

At least I hope it does not cause damage to the stone underneath. At some point in the future, someone will probably want to reverse this, when this colour is no longer so trendy.

A mild monochrome makeover finished for the Commonwealth Building on 106 St.
20210919_150833.jpg

Followed a couple of project trailers going into Hawrelak park this morning. Looks like they are starting to assemble the upgrade offices already.
Hawrelak or the Mayfair?

They just put in a construction office complex at the Mayfair for their renovations kicking off this fall. Can't seem to figure out who the GC is for that.

Man the east end of downtown is suffering right now. I walked down there to go to Bianco and it’s so depressing. Everything looks run down, and the vibe was legitimately scary in some places.
I'm a big proponent of downtown, but with the two exceptions of RHW and 104th st, it's truly a dreadful place to be at the moment.

Back