News   Apr 03, 2020
 7.3K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 7.6K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.6K     0 

Misc. Parks and Greenspace Projects

Louise McKinney Park - looks like some rework is getting done after the last few years of LRT construction

20220331_181808.jpg

20220331_181817.jpg

Last edited:

124 Street and Area Business Association – $124,739

Upgrade the 124 Street area and Helen Nolan Park with upgraded lighting and installation of structural fixtures to enhance community engagement.

I didn't snag a picture, but the brand new sidewalks on 102 Ave are already getting stained with rust from the tactile pavement at the corners... I have no idea why proper non-rusting tactile bumps weren't installed? My hometown's had these things for years and I've never seen them do this. How on Earth does Edmonton keep messing this sort of simple stuff up?

Last edited:
I didn't snag a picture, but the brand new sidewalks on 102 Ave are already getting stained with rust from the tactile pavement at the corners... I have no idea why proper non-rusting tactile bumps weren't installed? My hometown's had these things for years and I've never seen them do this. How on Earth does Edmonton keep fucking this sort of simple stuff up?
If only we used things like that for the LRT system, then maybe they'd know what to order. Oh wait...

Back