News   Apr 03, 2020
 7.3K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 7.5K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.6K     0 

General Photography Discussion Thread

Dave, I particularly like the Phoenix origami photo -- very imaginative. And, Ryan the dog's expression 2 pics above is amazing!

Canmore a few minutes ago.

IMG_9952.jpg

Any of you guys know how to flip pictures when you put them into a post?? I'm tryna post some of this building and others but it doesn't quite look right when everything's flipped on its side haha
I just did a quick search regarding free editing apps for IOS or Android as I was curious. Lots of choices out there, especially if you basically just want to straighten, flip, or clip, haha.

I don't take any pictures with my phone as it's absolute crap. But, I have a lot of fun shooting with my point n' shoot (Nikon P500 circa 2010) which definitely benefits a lot with the basic editing installed on my Windows 7 desktop (yup, my Windows 7 is still working, haha). So I appreciate the improvement to a photo some basic editing can do, especially with a low-end camera. I love it when no edit is needed, that's cool.
In mho, the 3 most important edits are to straighten a photo (if needed), crop it to clean up the shot (if needed), then exposure (if needed).
So flip those pics @Platinum107 and get em posted :D

Back