News   Apr 03, 2020
 7.3K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 7.6K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.6K     0 

General Food & Dining Thread

Yeah I am surprised both Thrift Shop and Denizen Hall both didn't last very long. The latter was basically the first one to do the arcade bar theme that has basically overtaken Edmonton's nightlife.

Had dinner at the Coliseum Steak & Pizza. It's another restaurant that I finally got around to visiting for the very first time even though it's been around since 1976. Had their homemade soup of the day (cream of mushroom) and a 7 oz New York and Shrimp with baked potato that was washed down with a 9 oz glass of Beringer Cabernet. It was so damn good that I'm kicking myself for not discovering this place sooner. I'll be back again next time I'm craving a steak.

Normally I'd have steak at the usual chains like The Keg or Cactus Club but I think the Coliseum may be my new go-to place for steak.

Had dinner at the Coliseum Steak & Pizza. It's another restaurant that I finally got around to visiting for the very first time even though it's been around since 1976. Had their homemade soup of the day (cream of mushroom) and a 7 oz New York and Shrimp with baked potato that was washed down with a 9 oz glass of Beringer Cabernet. It was so damn good that I'm kicking myself for not discovering this place sooner. I'll be back again next time I'm craving a steak.
Our go to place for the beef bbq ribs and the t-bone. We used to park for free when attending events at the Coliseum and would either eat before or after the event/game.

Back