What do you think of this project?

• I neither like nor dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
From the Funicular this past Sunday
2021-07-25 205.JPG

I think basement suites would have been a nice option similar to Blatchford.

It's disappointing that there are so few townhomes (and basement suite options) in Oliver and nearby areas. Cost is an issue I'm sure.
Starting to see some townhomes, but they are all a part of high-rises and no basement suite options. Most of late seem to be in rental buildings, too.

Last edited:
I think basement suites would have been a nice option similar to Blatchford.

It's disappointing that there are so few townhomes (and basement suite options) in Oliver and nearby areas. Cost is an issue I'm sure.
Starting to see some townhomes, but they are all a part of high-rises and no basement suite options. Most of late seem to be in rental buildings, too.
Agreed! As much as I like the mid and high rises here, I would love to see some of the vacant lots of the old houses to be developed as row houses, as long as they fit in well, something inspired in the Plateau-Mont-Royal in Montreal, for example, would be lovely: entire blocks with terraced row houses and communal spaces in the back alleys.

Despite never seeing anyone on-site when I drive by, this one sure is moving quick actually.

Agreed! As much as I like the mid and high rises here, I would love to see some of the vacant lots of the old houses to be developed as row houses, as long as they fit in well, something inspired in the Plateau-Mont-Royal in Montreal, for example, would be lovely: entire blocks with terraced row houses and communal spaces in the back alleys.
No kidding...older cities like Baltimore and Philly have given this Edmonton boy "row house envy" for many years.
Edmonton's river flats are the perfect neighbourhoods for those structures.

Back