News   Apr 03, 2020
 7.3K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 7.6K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.6K     0 

Edmonton summer festivals

Canadian Road Cycling Championship take place the weekend of June 23 -to Monday the 26. Friday they are in Beaumont, Sat and Sunday at the Leg, ( Groat Rd, River Rd and 108st and 100ave are all close) the Monday they are in the White Ave Area for the Crit.

A neat venue, but poor access.

Curious as to why QE hillside would not have been used or even the Leg east garden.
Possibly the needed infrastructure, like power and the like. The Chalet is probably going to be the green room. Cant see the Leg east being used.

I don't get it, by this logic there's a ton of other countries that should be omitted too. If Israeli and Palestinian Canadians can come up with a solution at heritage why cant russians and ukrainians. oh well.

I don't get it, by this logic there's a ton of other countries that should be omitted too. If Israeli and Palestinian Canadians can come up with a solution at heritage why cant russians and ukrainians. oh well.
My guess is that there was intense lobby by the huge Ukrainian community in Edmonton, for this to happen

Links for the Heritage Festival

Back