What do you think of this project?

• I neither like nor dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it

• I dislike it a lot

• Total voters
Description: To construct an addition (increased Floor Area on the second floor pedway link) and exterior alterations on portions of the building facade and design including moving locations of some mandoors and removing some glazing and replacing and adding 3 new overhead doors, some exterior material cladding changes; and to construct exterior alterations to the Site (re-locate transformer and waste bin locations at the rear to meet EPCOR requirements); and to construct interior alterations to an existing mixed-Use, Commercial building (Reference Development Permit numbers 344527487-002 and 365118089-002).
Permit date: January 25, 2021
Type: Development Permit
Subtype: Major Development Permit
Category: N/A
Class: Class B
Address: 10643 - 124 STREET NW
Neighbourhood: WESTMOUNT
Zoning: DC1, CB1

F3D95B3C-A25E-449F-AC9D-7C4EA3AAFE08.jpeg

Sweet. Nice tour.
That advertising billboard on the corner looks so ugly now, it has to go!
Yeah, that whole corner building IMO has to be redeveloped into something much nicer. I'm envisioning a nice narrow 4-6 storey mixed-use building, designed with brickwork & other "old" style elements to fit with the substation. Imagine if Beljan bought the building and expanded this project even further! 🤩

I believe those large signs produce some nice revenue for that property.

Anyways, I'm putting this out there now but I'd be happy to take some of you through the building once its completed sometimes near the end of May. I'll reach out sometimes around then to see who wants to tag along.

Anyways, I'm putting this out there now but I'd be happy to take some of you through the building once its completed sometimes near the end of May. I'll reach out sometimes around then to see who wants to tag along.
Agreed on the revenue for the building. They could actually inspire themselves in the 40s and 50s, though. Renovate/retrofit the building into a 40s/50s style storefront with a retro billboard (especially that billboard being from a radio station). Would look awesome!!!

As the former Pattison leasing rep for Edmonton... yup, they do:)

Oh hi there.

Back