News   Apr 03, 2020
 7.5K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 8.1K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.7K     0 

Edmonton Oilers

I for one am very happy that the Godless Flames are out of the playoffs! 😁

It will be interesting to see who makes the final cut: the Jets or the Preds. I'm hoping for the Jets since they are a Canadian team, although I'm still mad that they swept the Oilers a couple of seasons ago.

Random question - Who has a royal blue Fanatics jersey? Is it the same colour as the Adidas? The photos online look totally different.

Random question - Who has a royal blue Fanatics jersey? Is it the same colour as the Adidas? The photos online look totally different.
I would shop for jerseys in person if possible, and I would also avoid fanatics. From what I've seen in person they are the same colour but you never know what you're going to get with Fanatics, just search fanatics jersey mistakes and you'll find some funny stuff, not worth the potential headache to save 50 bucks.

NHL recently performed a classic NHL cop out by signing a 10 year deal with Fanatics starting 24-25 I believe, so I'd recommend getting an Adidas jersey while you still can anyway cause assuming Fanatics doesn't improve their quality (which they won't because they now have total control over the market) I'm thinking the resale on Adidas ones will be big.

On the other hand just like anything else it depends what you're buying it for, as a huge fan when I buy jerseys I plan to wear them a decent bit and then also have them stay in good condition for a collection as a I grow older, so I want nothing to do with fanatics and the reported issues. If you're just looking for a jersey to throw on a night out during the playoffs or something then fanatics should be perfectly fine, there are hilarious mistakes upon delivery sometimes like wrong name, number or somehow logo?!? but that is likely less than 1% of cases, the main thing is that you should expect low quality with the stitching and elements of the jersey to begin to droop and fade over time.

I for one am very happy that the Godless Flames are out of the playoffs! 😁

It will be interesting to see who makes the final cut: the Jets or the Preds. I'm hoping for the Jets since they are a Canadian team, although I'm still mad that they swept the Oilers a couple of seasons ago.

Jets are in!

Could still be 3 different teams we play in the first round - Winnipeg, Seattle or LA.

cut.png

Back