Connect Centre | 56.3m | 16s | ONE Properties | DIALOG

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
CED52807-7A10-4F90-9285-10901AD1FCAF.jpeg

But are they ever going to finish the fins on the windows? Lol, I know its a "Design Choice" but a very terrible one at that...

Even the terrible siding on the Crash motel looks more complete now that they replaced the missing pieces.

Ice would be IDEAL for the Keg given hotels, parking, big events etc.
I don't know what to make of the Keg, first given they gave up a good spot near Whyte Ave. Also, not to start an age debate (I am past half a century myself), but the crowd there did seem noticeably on the older side.

I don't know if that was just that location or perhaps the best days are in the past for the Keg.

Went to the Ice House last night to watch the Oilers game. Place was probably 80% full with people watching the game. The Arkells concert was happening next door, the whole District seemed pretty lively. Ice House seemed to be much more organized than opening week and was super quick to get food and drink out. There was a decent amount of tables in the back right corner that were empty, despite the long line of people waiting to get in. I suppose they need even more staff for those.

Back