News   Apr 03, 2020
 7.4K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 7.7K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.6K     0 

Edmonton Companies News & Discussion

Nope the one directly north of the Delta South. And it might have been Wyndham.
Oh the old Terrace Inn. Right, it is currently a Wyndham, but now being converted to a Wingate. I know Wyndham is/was buying up a ton of old Ramada's etc. But I know nothing of the Wingate brand.

Oh the old Terrace Inn. Right, it is currently a Wyndham, but now being converted to a Wingate. I know Wyndham is/was buying up a ton of old Ramada's etc. But I know nothing of the Wingate brand.

Brands[edit] WIKI​

Wyndham Hotels & Resorts includes 22 brands, split into six categories:[18][19][20]

Distinctive[edit]​

• Registry
  • Wyndham Grand

Upscale[edit]​

Lifestyle[edit]​

• TRYP
  • Esplendor Boutique Hotels
  • Dazzler
  • Trademark Collection
  • Vienna House
  • Wyndham Alltra

Midscale[edit]​

Economy[edit]​

Extended Stay[edit]​

There seem to be tons of these small cannabis companies popping up here.

Last edited:
And Servus seems to have had a good year too.

“Throughout 2022, we've positioned our organization for the future by reimagining how Servus can best support members with their changing financial needs,” said Ian Burns, Servus’s President and Chief Executive Officer. “Our 2022 results, including the largest increase in asset growth we’ve ever had in a single year, show we’re on the right track and that members are increasingly placing their trust in Servus as we help them navigate today's complex economic environment.”

From the article:

"With the belief the tax credit was coming back, the industry prepared to re-invest in the provincial capital. Those plans died on Monday when they were given a heads up the tax credit was not going to be part of the budget.

Nye said there are 15,000 people working in the IDM sector in Montreal, and only 1,500 in Alberta. This latest setback will push that disparity even further."

Back