Charles Camsell Redevelopment | 39m | 8s | Five Oaks | Dub Architects

9A7A431D-723A-4162-BE44-D1869F36EAF9.jpeg
A7508559-2267-430E-BD80-03D3F0AFD6BC.jpeg
7E15BFAD-7D02-4352-A82E-5AE9A9681C9E.jpeg

There's been a ton of activity in the southern parcel of this site in the last month or so, as you can see above. (A lot of excavation, etc.) I think that part of the site is being worked on by non-Dub management (unless I'm mistaken). Meanwhile, you can see that the townhome skeletons are finally getting some exterior work.

There's been a ton of activity in the southern parcel of this site in the last month or so, as you can see above. (A lot of excavation, etc.) I think that part of the site is being worked on by non-Dub management (unless I'm mistaken). Meanwhile, you can see that the townhome skeletons are finally getting some exterior work.
My buddy works for a medium size GC and was at this site very recently. I have no further details but it makes me think you’re right about possibly non-Dub construction management.

^Found out some more details for you guys. It's going to be a seniors living complex: http://emmanuelhome.ca/2020/03/04/west-end-inglewood-christian-seniors-home

A new Christian seniors home in west Edmonton is well on its way to becoming a reality! With more than 160 people in attendance at a recent town hall meeting, Executive Director, Darren Sinke presented the plans for a new Christian seniors home to be built in Edmonton’s west end in the Inglewood neighbourhood. With a 3.7 acre parcel of land, a new facility will be built in phases depending on the interest of the supporting community.

A waitlist for a Phase One opening in Summer 2023 was also begun.

xwgMwim.jpg

SA4mxah.jpg

64XwhA4.jpg

Back