Charles Camsell Redevelopment | 39m | 8s | Five Oaks | Dub Architects

IMG_6706.jpeg
IMG_6705.jpeg

Any word on when initial phases are going to be occupied? It boggles the mind that they would not begin cash flowing something from this site, while other parts await completion.

This project is so wild to me. I'm pretty sure I was colouring in grade 2 when it started, and I'm in my 2nd year of university and it's still not done...

This project is so wild to me. I'm pretty sure I was colouring in grade 2 when it started, and I'm in my 2nd year of university and it's still not done...
No gas you and this project the same age... Dub & co purchased this site in '04

I guess this bears repeating... Gene Dub on properties that he owns prefers to develop them from Cash Flow from existing holdings, hence the time lapse from start to completion of all projects that he holds Title to. Imagine the cash flow that he is going to generate when he begins leasing this project, large as it is! The bigger wonderment is what is Gene going to do with his riches? -- what's next on his development horizon? -- I know that he has significant land holdings in the Quarters.

I guess this bears repeating... Gene Dub on properties that he owns prefers to develop them from Cash Flow from existing holdings, hence the time lapse from start to completion of all projects that he holds Title to. Imagine the cash flow that he is going to generate when he begins leasing this project, large as it is! The bigger wonderment is what is Gene going to do with his riches? -- what's next on his development horizon? -- I know that he has significant land holdings in the Quarters.
Doesn't he have that project on Bellamy Hill he proposed a number of years ago? I'd love for that to see the light of day. Be a great addition for that area.

Back