IMG_8292.jpeg
IMG_8293.jpeg
IMG_8294.jpeg
IMG_8295.jpeg
IMG_8296.jpeg
IMG_8297.jpeg
IMG_8152.jpeg
IMG_8156.jpeg

Inglewood must be getting close to being one of the densest neighborhoods in the city. It already had a lot of apartments but this site + the new building across the street are pretty substantial additions to the population here

Inglewood must be getting close to being one of the densest neighborhoods in the city. It already had a lot of apartments but this site + the new building across the street are pretty substantial additions to the population here
I doubt it. Inglewood is roughly 80 city blocks - about a dozen are medium density with the remainder SFH or no residential at all.

I doubt it. Inglewood is roughly 80 city blocks - about a dozen are medium density with the remainder SFH or no residential at all.
Yeah, itd be fascinating to compare this to new suburbs. I bet most new suburbs are still denser. That’s the challenge with our mature areas. You need 5-10 decently big midrise apartments in an area like grovenor or north glenora to even get close to secord or rosenthal I’d imagine.

So are we 100% convinced that the actual "Charles Camsell" hospital will be done shortly? I think we're too hyped up on the "assisted living project in front of it" that has us delusional about it's progress.....

So are we 100% convinced that the actual "Charles Camsell" hospital will be done shortly? I think we're too hyped up on the "assisted living project in front of it" that has us delusional about it's progress.....
The good news is, anyone who was hoping to get a place in the Camsell when the project kicked off can just straight move into the lodge now.

Anyone else ever sneak into the hospital in their younger days in the middle of the night? Cool mosaic, solitary confinement where you could lock your friends into it in the pitch black. Odd noises off in the distance of people probably using it as shelter....

I remember when it was in use. I vaguely remember even though it was the "Indian Hospital", there was an emergency that had me there. It was close to where I grew up in the 60s.

Had a friends mom that was a Dr there.

But My usual hospital was the General (when it was an active hospital).

The townhouses on the north side of the site have to be very close to receiving occupancy, no?

Looks like the senior's portion on the south side (if that's still what it is?) is getting close as well.

Back