News   Apr 03, 2020
 7.3K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 7.7K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.6K     0 

Edmonton and the Hydrogen Economy

I wonder if Sohi on his way up McDougall Hill this morning for the Convention - if he drove by and wondered to himself, "hmmmm - what an ugly stretch of road in our fair city?" 6ft tall dead weeds from last year, the worse collection of broken curb and gutter, undulating and cracked pavement - probably the worst stretch of road in the city.

There are at least 3 different SRC threads that discuss the proposed new Calgary arena but we only have this one thread about the hydrogen economy. Moreover, and the hydrogen convention this week is barely mentioned. I'm sorry but I can't help but wonder where our priorities lie.

There are literally dozens of articles hourly on this Convention on LinkedIn.....been reading most of them. I'm impressed with how nice the Convention Center looks inside! I know they've been doing some renos on the atrium, but from the Main rooms to the break-out rooms, common areas - all looks great.

There are at least 3 different SRC threads that discuss the proposed new Calgary arena but we only have this one thread about the hydrogen economy. Moreover, and the hydrogen convention this week is barely mentioned. I'm sorry but I can't help but wonder where our priorities lie.

Does anyone know what kind of presence the province has at this convention. I know the premier had to miss yesterday due a press conference and spending announcement in Calgary, but what about today or tomorrow?

There are literally dozens of articles hourly on this Convention on LinkedIn.....been reading most of them.
Yeah I've seen a bunch as well from people in my LinkedIn network. Our municipal and provincial government should be trying to milk this level event for every good bit of PR available yet little focus on it. Puzzling.

Yeah I've seen a bunch as well from people in my LinkedIn network. Our municipal and provincial government should be trying to milk this level event for every good bit of PR available yet little focus on it. Puzzling.
The municipal government did talk, and is talking about it. It's the provincial government that is quiet

More of these will underscore the Hydrogen Fuel Cell Revolution...
Yet to come are buses, semi-truck haulers, construction equipment and Agriculture and Forestry equipment.

Back