@81 | ?m | 4s | Beljan Development | L7

What do you think of this project?

• I dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Pic from yesterday, West face tarped and the plywood up for the elevator/stairway area at the S/W corner.
kingsway and Downtown 2020-05-19 113.JPG

@archited could suitcase a few Saguaro's up with him next visit? ??
Now that is a prickly subject. I guess I could draw a face on one and buy a plane ticket (to sit beside me) -- maybe a cowboy hat and a kerchief would help with the disguise -- some chaps with cowboy boots sewn on -- to justify one of the upturned "arms" I could glue a cellphone to the stump-end with gloves over the stump (google-eyes on the face could add to the reality of staring at the phone with a half-written text that says "mind your own consarned, high-falutin', dirt-farmin', greenhornin' business you mangey, cow-pie tossin' varmint...") -- a mechanical hand that waves could go on the other stump. I would have to say that "Cactus Pete" is a little green from over-indulging in tequila (previous night out) to explain his coloring and his lack of shaving. I could rub a little cow-dung on his face so that people don't inspect too closely. Yup, pardners, this could work. Can one of y'all pick us up from the airport?

Back