News   Apr 03, 2020
 7.4K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 7.8K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.6K     0 

Downtown

Often marked as closed if the crews have been notified to pick up shortly. But I would continue to follow up.

Right. I will "continue to follow up" and monitor each day and pick up the same garbage multiple times as needed.

Spring Budget Adjustment (SOBA) proposes a recommendation to fund $2.7m to expropriate and demolish Dwayne's Home. Cost is $5.3m minus the sale of the property and unpaid property taxes.

^^ Yes thank you. This derelict eyesore needed to be demolished yesterday. It's not the city's fault that Procura has dropped the ball. In fact I'd bet dollars to donuts the costs will be passed onto Procura.

Procura has stopped paying taxes or maintaining the property. I posted the CSLAC decision from 2023. Fire department responded to over 27 fires and won't service the property any longer. The plan for Sedona is long gone at this point and the City has deemed this a 'derelict property'.

What a f***ing disgrace. City taxpayers have to foot the bill for a developer cutting their losses? GTFOH. Wish they could make any future Procura DP approvals contingent on them cleaning up this site.

Procura has stopped paying taxes or maintaining the property. I posted the CSLAC decision from 2023. Fire department responded to over 27 fires and won't service the property any longer. The plan for Sedona is long gone at this point and the City has deemed this a 'derelict property'.

A developer like Procura has stopped paying taxes? Wow

Saw a sign in a window on 105 Street for B&B Italia, high end furniture store. I know there's one in Calgary. Maybe a pop-up? Must be Le Belle Arti for EDBA's retail attraction program.

105 st is definitely one of downtown's busier north/south streets for motor vehicles but its not such a pleasant or interesting street to walk down and not friendly to bike down.

I'm questioning the locations of some of the EDBA's retail attraction program. But hope it will be successful.

105 st is definitely one of downtown's busier north/south streets for motor vehicles but its not such a pleasant or interesting street to walk down and not friendly to bike down.

I'm questioning the locations of some of the EDBA's retail attraction program. But hope it will be successful.

103 St, 104 St, Ice District, Jasper, RHW would definitely be nicer. But with the park going in, hopefully that will spur more development on 105 too.

No, I think he meant 'as' the Marc. nothing is changing except ownership and as far as I know the butternut tree is not going anywhere

Back