News   Apr 03, 2020
 7.2K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 7.4K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.5K     0 

Downtown

I noticed today (Feb 15) that the DECL office still has their Christmas tree assembled and lit up.
Is this negligence? Incompetence? or what's the reason?

Commerce Place:
- the tables and chairs have reopened on the lobby and 2nd level
- Sunterra and Rotten Ronnies are still closed but I think they will reopen this spring
- Good Life Fitness is still not open, I now have my doubts if they ever will open at all

Our company has corporate discount with goodlife and I asked their rep about this location and I'd say very doubtful it is opening from how she was talking.

Imagine GoodLife having to dismantle everything at Commerce Place when they didn't even get a chance to open.

7-11 now closed at 109 st and 102 Ave. Signs removed.
I was almost surprised at this, but then I remember the last time I was there (Sept 2021 maybe?), a woman in there was going berserk, throwing things off the shelves before threatening to physically assault the cashier.

Are there any 711s left in downtown??

Commerce Place:
- the tables and chairs have reopened on the lobby and 2nd level
- Sunterra and Rotten Ronnies are still closed but I think they will reopen this spring
- Good Life Fitness is still not open, I now have my doubts if they ever will open at all
Was that Goodlife ever open? I worked in Commerce Place in 2019 and I recall there being tons of signage about there being a Goodlife, but I don't think it was open then even.

I was almost surprised at this, but then I remember the last time I was there (Sept 2021 maybe?), a woman in there was going berserk, throwing things off the shelves before threatening to physically assault the cashier.

Are there any 711s left in downtown??

The only remaining 7-11 is in the Ultima tower on 103 St. Other than that, there are a couple of Circle K and AM/PM stores.

Was that Goodlife ever open? I worked in Commerce Place in 2019 and I recall there being tons of signage about there being a Goodlife, but I don't think it was open then even.

GoodLife was supposed to open in spring 2020 but then the COVID pandemic occurred.

Back