News   Apr 03, 2020
 7.7K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.8K     0 

Downtown Real Estate

@ChazYEG If you must know, A littlecitycouncilbirdie from magical lands far away whispered into my ear!

@JNO1 I wasn't told exactly how long it should take, but I was told that at some point in the near future there will be a list of the projects which will be released (and that I'm sure the news would pick up)

@nv96 Oh god, you've found me out... abandon ship!! ☠️😂

Okay tho, this info may have something to do with the Edmonton Youth Council and our interactions with the big city council if that helps

Now is time for everyone's favourite guessing game of which of our favourite proposals are gonna be included in that program

If the Quarters Tower is included then my god am I happy to see that big boi rise up in the surface

If there's a Regency development, I'm going to eat a hat (made of fruit)

Wow, I haven't gotten around to making my list of potential u/c projects from the tax relief plan:

Here's what I think will for sure get u/c from that:

1: Falcon 1 (smaller tower)
2: The Hudson
3: The Parks Tower 1 (not sure which tower it is now haha)
4: Edmonton Motors Tower 1
5: J123
6: Open Sky 121st.

These ones are imo the most likely due to multiple factors like relevancy/what we've heard about their histories so far and/or the reputation of their developers

Now, these ones I'm less confident about but would really like to see get underway

7: Tower 101 (please oh God do something here)
8: The Shift
9: The Clancey
10: Hat @124

Obviously there may be more tower projects going up along with the tax-relieved ones, and not all those may be large tower projects, but either way I know this upcoming year is going to be quite exciting in terms of project announcements :)

Wow, I haven't gotten around to making my list of potential u/c projects from the tax relief plan:

Here's what I think will for sure get u/c from that:

1: Falcon 1 (smaller tower)
2: The Hudson
3: The Parks Tower 1 (not sure which tower it is now haha)
4: Edmonton Motors Tower 1
5: J123
6: Open Sky 121st.

These ones are imo the most likely due to multiple factors like relevancy/what we've heard about their histories so far and/or the reputation of their developers

Now, these ones I'm less confident about but would really like to see get underway

7: Tower 101 (please oh God do something here)
8: The Shift
9: The Clancey
10: Hat @124

Obviously there may be more tower projects going up along with the tax-relieved ones, and not all those may be large tower projects, but either way I know this upcoming year is going to be quite exciting in terms of project announcements :)
I think the Open Sky 121st will be coming regardless of the tax relief.

I think there's a not so small chance that the Tower BG will be one of the 10 projects. And I'd switch any of the last 4 (except, maybe, the tower on the BMO site) for the Quarter's tower (another 250m+ would be a killer morale boost and an awesome skyline addition)

I think the Open Sky 121st will be coming regardless of the tax relief.

I think there's a not so small chance that the Tower BG will be one of the 10 projects. And I'd switch any of the last 4 (except, maybe, the tower on the BMO site) for the Quarter's tower (another 250m+ would be a killer morale boost and an awesome skyline addition)
Any surprises like Quarter's Tower or Tower BG and I'll be one happy duck!

The larger and more complex the project, the greater in real dollars will be the tax relief to the developer...
So:
1. Alldritt's Tower
2. Tower 101
3. The Shift
4. The Park View
5. J123
6. The Hudson
7. Edmonton Motors
8. The Clancy
9. The Tower @ Jasper & 100 St.
10. A new tower not yet announced

Back