2.5K     0 

Boardwalk-Revillon Revitalization | ?m | 6s | Allied Properties REIT | DIALOG

What do you think of this project?

• I dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'd say that's a pretty broad statement saying pedestrians have no safe way to pass, the south side of the street has both the sidewalk and bike lane open as usual. As someone who lives nearby and walks through the area often, while slightly inconvenient, I wouldn't say this has much of an effect on pedestrian traffic.

^^
The lane where the LRT is supposed to go has been closed off for the past 1 or 2 years.

1659554590544.png

I'd say that's a pretty broad statement saying pedestrians have no safe way to pass, the south side of the street has both the sidewalk and bike lane open as usual. As someone who lives nearby and walks through the area often, while slightly inconvenient, I wouldn't say this has much of an effect on pedestrian traffic.
The south side of the street has probably the worst sidewalks in all of downtown. So uneven and so many trip hazards for such a high traffic area it's brutal. Needs the same treatment that the sidewalk between 105st and 104st got.

I really hope all paint is removed from the remaining painted brickwork. I can't believe people that think painting over brick is a good idea, just let the beautiful natural colour come through!
As someone who's currently in the Baltics where brick buildings are abundant, I couldn't agree more.

Museum of the History of Riga and Navigation in Riga, Latvia
Compress_20220902_210747_7449.jpg

Back