7.3K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 7.6K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.6K     0 

Miscellaneous

Energy Square
Reference ID:Job No 433159828-002
Description:To add a Specialty Food Service (cafe) with 44.8 m2 of floor area and 16 seats, a 38 m2 gym room accessible only to tenants (a building amenity space), and a conference centre with 124 m2 floor area and 32 seats (a Professional, Financial, Office Support Service), and to construct interior alterations
Plan NB Blk 5 Lots 131-132
Applicant:L7 ARCHITECTURE INC.

Energy Square
Reference ID:Job No 433159828-002
Description:To add a Specialty Food Service (cafe) with 44.8 m2 of floor area and 16 seats, a 38 m2 gym room accessible only to tenants (a building amenity space), and a conference centre with 124 m2 floor area and 32 seats (a Professional, Financial, Office Support Service), and to construct interior alterations
Plan NB Blk 5 Lots 131-132
Applicant:L7 ARCHITECTURE INC.
Energy Square has a new owner and the new owner will own and operate the main floor uses, which includes a coffee roastery (I wonder if it's Deville?).

What are the chances of Energy Square reskinning the exterior? I keep getting blinded by the light.

I really feel the need to shame these guys at the Chateau Lacombe. It's coming up on 5 years now!

20220516_175812.jpg

If the Chateau Lacombe is up for sale sometime soon then I definitely want a competent owner to buy it. If the current owner is a Mike "downtown is dangerous" Nickel supporter then I'm avoiding this hotel like the plague.

Derwas Court (across from Oliver Exchange) is for sale. I really hope someone picks this beauty up and restores her. I can't speak to the condition of the building but I definitely feel like someone could walk away with a bargain here, despite an undeniable need for restoration $. This location is going to be so hawt in 5-10 years and these lofts could go for a small fortune if they're done properly.

Back