News   Apr 03, 2020
 7.2K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 7.4K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.5K     0 

Winter City

After reading the headline, I was pleasantly surprised to see what Keith argues in this column. He raises a lot of great points, and I think he's on the nose with how certain segments of our population need to come to grips with the true costs of sprawl.

FKH1IV9VcAIvxiw

FKH1KaDVQAga_cq

#YEGWINTERPATIOS
WinterPatioPageHeaderImage.jpg

xUqK5Was9gD7EFTxhYZ8kg-DCU8FOkmnJ-hyG8zgEx17ZfaKoKg_biD-pwMNxLaEREbOYkjPWSh_h4ZMsLI9zF4A997Uf4jwPblfZmbnIN0c4qmWF_dazQrHPMkhXChY1xvO6zVZ9D3pKruZMGgcw79M3VQ_jdWyz6D-7E2Xkv5gS4OCb4hySNfaSO1L1UimmGmKwQ=s0-d-e1-ft
Dear Kevin

The Snow and Ice Control program enables Edmontonians to experience a safe and liveable winter city, ensuring residents can safely connect to and access spaces, services, facilities and transportation networks no matter how they travel. Edmontonians live in a Winter City and this is incredibly important work that impacts everyone - no matter how they travel.

This survey will help inform a new baseline for service delivery, ensuring that we have service levels that are attainable, adjusted to reflect available resources, and aligned with the expectations of Edmontonians.

Click here to start

Survey info:
Please allot at least 7-10 mins to provide feedback.
Survey closes: May 29 at 11:59pm

Thank you!

eJiMU3IzPEmhiyWC0yLImPJmTdPkI5H-9bgTUTuH_Z4eo3MtAoJ3kJ3utFzHrry1lFyE9XojkBM80elrU7Xq3CwBH6Rkk_qqcE8UUStyYXQpTvRB_TQ20mvqEUF67xT-1zxPA_uI6crXhZk6QQ2gCi4TrIo=s0-d-e1-ft

Less a ski club and more a winter activity centre is key.

It still struggles to do winter well; embrace it and take advantage of it.

it seems like a tall ask considering the hill is small and only attractive to small children learning to ski. Even my own kids when they reached, 9, 10 had out grown it.

I wonder what City Administration position is? That park area used for skiing could be used for major cultural or key project. I think the ask and continuing ask from the group using it to ski is too much for the tax payers to swallow.

Develop it into a family friendly winter adventure centre with nordic, tubing, fire pits, sledding, food/bev, events, music and downhill.

Back