News   Apr 03, 2020
 7.4K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 7.8K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.6K     0 

Miscellaneous

I still recall many days if not a week or more after snow falls that things were not cleared and you regularly saw people getting out of their cars into 6" of slush before heading into manlike in heels or nice shoes... cause it don't matter, right?!

My coffee with the head of snow removal and I had coffee once on RHW as it had very poor snow removal and he admitted that it didn't have a removal plan.

Saw yesterday that EPCOR is no longer operating out of their shop/yard off 92nd st along the LRT. I'm assuming it's a City owned property, wonder if they plan to sell it off or?

Saw yesterday that EPCOR is no longer operating out of their shop/yard off 92nd st along the LRT. I'm assuming it's a City owned property, wonder if they plan to sell it off or?

Some highrise development wouldn't hurt!

1706283838976.png

IMG_6064.jpeg

In Hazeldean. Used to be a single family house on an RF1 lot (though got rezoned to RF3 last year).

Now going to be 8 units of housing. (Is this only possible because of the New Zoning Bylaw? Or is the above allowed within the old RF3?)

In any case, if projects like this continue we could see a significant population increase in our older neighborhoods fairly quickly.

View attachment 535607

In Hazeldean. Used to be a single family house on an RF1 lot (though got rezoned to RF3 last year).

Now going to be 8 units of housing. (Is this only possible because of the New Zoning Bylaw? Or is the above allowed within the old RF3?)

In any case, if projects like this continue we could see a significant population increase in our older neighborhoods fairly quickly.
There’s like 2 dozen of these in west central. Nothing new, and possible before the zoning changes. But I suspect more mid block townhomes will keep getting built for infill as the bylaws have changed. Most have just been corners up to this point.

Did they remove the pages on Edmonton.ca that show project applications or am I just blind again?

Back