News   Apr 03, 2020
 7.5K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 8.1K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.7K     0 

Miscellaneous

^ I would imagine so because I also completely missed it being demo’d. Drove by few weeks ago and thought “holy shit where’s the hotel go?” when I swear I’d seen it when I drove by a week prior.

Isn't that part of a new overpass?
Is there an overpass for the rail crossing on 149th? There's no overpass for the Yellowhead and 149th, afaik it's as-built now.

IMG_7169.jpeg

some kind of metal framed supportive housing in holyrood

Is there an overpass for the rail crossing on 149th? There's no overpass for the Yellowhead and 149th, afaik it's as-built now.
Agree, don’t think it is but perhaps it is being used for the Trail’s expansion? Ie, lane widening? Haven’t been down that way in years

Not YEG, but I find this article enlightening. First of all it shows just how cheap CNRL is…..they’ll cross the street if they can save a nickel….obviously they are moving into Shell Center for dirt cheap. But I want all of us to be aware to NOT fall for their inflated occupancy rates DT “during” their transition cause it will show that they lease “2M square feet” of office space when in reality it will be half of that. But the pundits and bongo beaters down there will exclaim their low vacant rates during CNRL’s transition. Btw, their current “Home” Tower in TD Square is already a dump and now will sit empty along with their “flagship” actual HQ address of Bankers Hall will over half empty after the move. So one empty exchange for another I guess. I didn’t know She’ll moved into the Bow. So now that is the Field office address for Ovintiv (Encana), She’ll Canada, Nexen (CNOOC) and Cenovus. But intersting to read how the Herald put a “positive” spin on the move as something as an “advantage” for small tenants….or something like that

Why are you posting about Calgary? This is ONLY Edmonton stuff and Calgary does not exist or impact our market, ever.

Why are you posting about Calgary? This is ONLY Edmonton stuff and Calgary does not exist or impact our market, ever.
Wait what? You always post YYC and Canmore stuff. I as I always do, is attempt to “downplay” any positive news spin doctoring coming out of YYC. You should know that by now

Yup nothing here, But could have been a nice Fly over, to give another N S access The back ups on St Al 156 and 170st are getting quite big some days.

Back