News   Apr 03, 2020
 7.2K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 7.4K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.5K     0 

Miscellaneous

I believe this building is well underway and even topped out - in Acheson West of Edmonton.

hmmm. this is dated Jan 12 2022 and the Highlands Business park is in Calgary, not Edmonton.
Not correct. http://www.panattonicanada.com/wp-c...anattoni-Highlands-Business-Park-Brochure.pdf

I don't think I've seen anything posted of this project at the corner of 98 St. and 108 Ave. in Chinatown:
20220220_152108(1).jpg

20220220_152019(1).jpg

Also a picture of the recladding of 10645 102 St NW, not sure I like the corrugated metal:
20220220_152558(1).jpg

View attachment 381046

Best I can do right now for an image.
This would be transformational for that corner and section of 124 street. That *edit* corner lot has been empty for quite some time now

Would absolutely love to see something of this scale built there. But I can already sense the nimby's sharpening their pitchforks and oiling their torches.

Would absolutely love to see something of this scale built there. But I can already sense the nimby's sharpening their pitchforks and oiling their torches.
I think you're dead on the money, but this is one that makes a lot of sense. North of the site is 111 Ave, a KFC and a hair studio, so there's not much worry for sun shading. On the corner of the neighbourhood, so not much concerns for parking/traffic that can be justifiably noted.

That corner is also right around where 124th becomes a little rougher and less desirable and would completely transform that intersection.

IMO, brilliant project, let er rip.

I think you're dead on the money, but this is one that makes a lot of sense. North of the site is 111 Ave, a KFC and a hair studio, so there's not much worry for sun shading. On the corner of the neighbourhood, so not much concerns for parking/traffic that can be justifiably noted.

That corner is also right around where 124th becomes a little rougher and less desirable and would completely transform that intersection.

IMO, brilliant project, let er rip.
Also, to hell with the nimby's issues. We're talking about the intersection of two major roads in a central area of the city.

Heard last night there is a possibility of 4 more Amazon Warehouses in the Edmonton Area. Calgary currently has 4, 2 under construction right now.
As in, a YEG 3, 4, 5 & 6?

I wonder where--probably another in Leduc near the airport, maybe one around Aurum to support Strathcona/Fort Sk/everywhere east of Edmonton, maybe another near St Albert?

As in, a YEG 3, 4, 5 & 6?

I wonder where--probably another in Leduc near the airport, maybe one around Aurum to support Strathcona/Fort Sk/everywhere east of Edmonton, maybe another near St Albert?
If not Aurum, perhaps they'd look at Maple Ridge Industrial. Can't remember the name of the industrial park being marketed for the area, but it has decent access to Whitemud / Henday too.

Back