News   Apr 03, 2020
 7.2K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 7.4K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.5K     0 

Miscellaneous

I agree with ChazYEG. I avoid drive-thrus like the plague unless I have no other choice. During the first wave of Covid, I ordered at the drive-thrus of A&W, Wendys, Timmy Hos, Rotten Ronnies and Peter's, but I always went home to eat instead of eating inside my car.

Taken November 19, 2021
This is located on a long time vacant lot on 75st immediately south of the tracks that are immediately south of Davies LRT station. Based off of the footings footprint that I could see when driving past, it appears it will be a strip mall. I'm not saying a strip mall is overly exciting but I am encourage due to its proximity to Davies station.
(By the way I took the picture from across the street after I double backed and was able to stop.
20211119_083239.jpg

Taken November 19, 2021
This is located on a long time vacant lot on 75st immediately south of the tracks that are immediately south of Davies LRT station. Based off of the footings footprint that I could see when driving past, it appears it will be a strip mall. I'm not saying a strip mall is overly exciting but I am encourage due to its proximity to Davies station.
(By the way I took the picture from across the street after I double backed and was able to stop.
View attachment 364106
Major Development Permit
Reference Id:Job No 375857086-002
Description:To construct a Convenience Retail Sales building with Gas Bar, and a Rapid Drive-Through Vehicle Service building (Car Wash).
Plan 7922671 Blk 1 Lot 9
Applicant:DIALOG
Create Date:2020/10/19
Neighbourhood:MCINTYRE INDUSTRIAL
Issue Date:2021/02/02
Class Of Permit:Class B
Notification Start Date:2021/02/09
Notification End Date:2021/03/02

Permit Type
Major Development Permit
Permit Date
Nov 19, 2021
Status
In Progress
Description of Development
To construct exterior alterations (renewals of the exterior plaza on top of the existing roof, and the existing canopy structure, and the Welcome Center and atrium glazing and skylight facing Jasper Avenue) to an existing Exhibition and Convention Facilities building. (Edmonton Convention Centre)
Address
9797 - JASPER AVENUE NW

Ledcor is one helluva company.

Back