News   Apr 03, 2020
 7.4K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 7.9K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.6K     0 

Miscellaneous

Anyone know what this building is? Was it converted from offices in the last few years?
20210330_201829.jpg
20210330_201838.jpg
20210330_201843.jpg

“Calgary-based Strategic Group began reviewing its Alberta office building assets in 2015 in order to find aging structures ripe for conversion to residential. On June 1, its first building to receive a complete refit – e11even on 111th Street in downtown Edmonton – will have its first rental occupancy.” From May 2019 https://renx.ca/e11even-strategic-group-office-apartment-conversion/

“Calgary-based Strategic Group began reviewing its Alberta office building assets in 2015 in order to find aging structures ripe for conversion to residential. On June 1, its first building to receive a complete refit – e11even on 111th Street in downtown Edmonton – will have its first rental occupancy.” From May 2019 https://renx.ca/e11even-strategic-group-office-apartment-conversion/

Oh nice! Thanks for sharing. It looked quite nice from the street for what I imagine is a lower priced rental!

Oh interesting, it'd be nice if they moved ahead quicker! I'd appreciate it if you checked in with them, thanks for offering to do that :)
Two pieces of information on that: the Dealership is almost done, on the inside. Drove by the other day and they already have the signage up and the showroom is lit up at night, with cars inside and all.
And they should open it by the end of next month (April) , according to their pre-sales team, with whom I spoke last Monday.

Two pieces of information on that: the Dealership is almost done, on the inside. Drove by the other day and they already have the signage up and the showroom is lit up at night, with cars inside and all.
And they should open it by the end of next month (April) , according to their pre-sales team, with whom I spoke last Monday.
Oh my goodness, those are both amazing bits of news! Thanks so much for following through :)

Back