News   Apr 03, 2020
 7.5K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 8.1K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.7K     0 

Miscellaneous

Primavera Developments is giving the Pub 1905 building on Jasper Ave a facelift.

Current:
1546530637300.png

Planned:

Untitled
by cdnklc, on Flickr

Not much. Barely looks any different than the current outfit other than removing the awnings.

@Daveography Those Exact same rowhouses are going up in MY neck of the woods, too! They are on 107th ave by groat road.

@Daveography Yes I do see that. So I guess this means that they are building another complex in your neighborhood?

I do think that these row houses would make a good addition to nearly every neighborhood, but I agree that they could have done a something a little different for each one… like at least use a different colour pallet, possibly a darker wood tone with a more sage-coloured stucco (just an idea I had :))

@KyleBlanchett Welcome to the forum!

I heard this was coming (saw it on the EDC agendas), but figured it would be their typical "drive-in" style building, which does not excite me. As much as I like their burgers (usually stop at the Gasoline Alley location going to or from Calgary), I can't say I'm a fan of their building typology.

Back