News   Apr 02, 2020
 8.1K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.7K     0 

Miscellaneous

More love for the ATB exterior, BP:

2023-08-30
Commercial Final
To construct a temporary covered hoarding (to accommodate the ATB tower precast repairs/building envelope maintenance). September 11-November 13th 2023.
10025 - JASPER AVENUE NW
This must be why they removed the LED light bars from the building. I was wondering.

If residents are leaving, I wonder if this means the site will be redeveloped?

Where is this place? The Global reporter was too lazy to include a location, and Google Maps is rather useless (or maybe it's just me).

^^this. is. horrid. ^here you go.... https://www.theashbourne.ca/?gclid=...cWuV54Zg9yk9ImU_IXVLrinN_JWpvM0gaAhQcEALw_wcB A relative told me a story about a similar situation with an assisted living facility in Ontario... the company worked with the local levels of government and opened up unused rooms to student housing, with the option of the students working part of their rent off by labour....kitchen duties, janitorial, outside maintenance, etc. Don't know if there are zoning hurdles to something like that but seems like a win-win for that situation.

Last edited:
DP for work at Louise McKinney Park:

Description:To conduct Excavation and Grading to a Public Park for the purpose of soil erosion prevention measures, regrading, and additional Landscaping, Louise McKinney Park.
Plan 1521205 Blk 1 Lot 1
Applicant:CITY OF EDMONTON
Create Date:2023/08/15
Neighbourhood:RIVERDALE
Issue Date:2023/08/24

Capture.PNG

What's happening here?

What's happening here?
From 2021 - but looks like it's still in progress:

Major Development Permit
Reference Id:Job No 395268968-002
Description:To construct a 48 Dwelling Multi-unit Housing building, and to demolish the existing Multi-unit Housing building.
Plan 3624HW Blk 7 Lot 41
Applicant:DER & ASSOCIATES ARCHITECTURE LTD.
Status:Development Permit Revision Intake Review - Payment Required
Create Date:2021/05/10
Neighbourhood:NORTH GLENORA
Issue Date:2021/07/02
Class Of Permit:Class A

New Provincial pharmacy is coming along. Foundation work is ongoing and steel should be arriving soon.but I thought it would be bigger. Looks quite small. Will get a photo when I drive by next time.

New DP for the 158 st apartment
(More Units and maybe new design)

Major Development Permit
Permit ClassNot Available
Permit Date(No value)
StatusIn Progress
Description of DevelopmentTo construct a Multi-unit Housing building with 44 Dwellings and to demolish the existing building.
Address10045 - 158 STREET NW

Back