Winspear Centre Completion Project | 29.87m | 4s | Winspear Centre | Andrew Bromberg

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
Keep in mind that we need to be patient with this project, for the West established side has configurations set in motion that are sensitive and easily prone to damages from vibrations if too much is occurring simultaneously. Also, at one point, there was also the lrt line constructed in conjunction to this development while there is an existing lrt running underground.
It's like an assault from all side to this fragile creature...

Keep in mind that we need to be patient with this project, for the West established side has configurations set in motion that are sensitive and easily prone to damages from vibrations if too much is occurring simultaneously. Also, at one point, there was also the lrt line constructed in conjunction to this development while there is an existing lrt running underground.
That was precisely my point. I am glad that it could pick up the pace, it wasn't sarcasm.

Also the District Energy Centre on 102A Ave was another added complexity to the project.

From a different angle today
20230421_093621_HDR.jpg

20230421_093616_HDR.jpg

This is definitely not easy to do for the rebar boys. I just wish they had a better tie-off points than what is seen here for their harnesses. The one in the middle lucked out.

Back