The View | 76m | 23s | Westrich Pacific | Chris Dikeakos

What do you think of this project?

• I dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The panel design scheme could have been a little more interesting; currently it looks like columns that are out of alignment -- a tad disconcerting.
I was thinking the same thing. Gotta wait for a finished project but if I could nitpick I’d keep the columns continuous.

Anyone have insight on what happened here? Flat roof building they retrofitted with the upper half of someone's cabin from Wizard lake?

Maybe this building needs its own thread but they are the Broadview Apartments at 9745 106 Street. Google streetview timeline of the crime being committed:

Screen Shot 2021-06-19 at 11.20.34 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-06-19 at 11.20.49 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-06-19 at 11.21.27 PM.png

E11even, The View and CX Grandin together will add what, a thousands residents straight into Grandin within what a 3-4 year span? Lovely

Hendrix and Mayfair added 500-600 people as well I believe. I find the jasper/109 intersection to consistently be the busiest for pedestrians these days.
Jasper and 109th has become Edmonton's prime intersection imo. Buildings like the Mayfair, WSP and Executive Lofts have done a great job framing it (and I can only hope that whoever owns Canterra develops at least just the portion of their site on that corner into a taller structure).

It is n Grandin it is Oliver.
Colloquially, SW of 109 and Jasper has always been Grandin (albeit, like Oliver, I should learn to not reference it as such)

Regardless, one of my fav areas of Edm and seeing new development injecting more folks in is the bomb dot com.

Back