What do you think of this project?

• I dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hmm... found this:

8. Contributions
a. The Development shall include a minimum of eleven, three bedroom, Family Oriented Dwellings.
b. Family Oriented Dwellings shall meet the definition of the Zoning Bylaw except that Amenity Area may be provided by direct access to balconies, patios and/or through the provision of a minimum of 27 m2 of indoor Common Amenity Area designed for children.
c. Prior to the issuance of a Development Permit for the construction of a principal building within this Provision, the Development Officer shall ensure that a signed agreement has been executed between the City and the Owner, requiring the Owner to provide to the City, the option to purchase 5% of the proposed number of residential Dwellings at 85% of the market price or pay the equivalent cash in lieu to the City.

If you go to the website for the project, there is 11 units at the bottom that are not clickable. Those must be the 3 bedroom? So either they are sold or those are the ones they have reserved for the city to have the option to purchase.

2021-01-31 103.JPG
2021-01-31 116.JPG

@IanO dayum! that went up fast

? There are two of them in the podium and much needed.

That's a good price and would be very attractive to many looking to add another room or family member.

^^^^It's an excellent price -- hence my giggle -- you could rent both of them, blow a hole through the demising wall and invite all of your friends to move in. $400.00 per month for 3 bedrooms. That's cheaper than the one bedroom I rented in downtown Edmonton back in the 1970s.

Back