The Hudson | 108m | 33s | Westrich Pacific | J+S Architect

What do you think of this project?

• I dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This one is on the webpage as now leasing but without floor plans. I am a bit confused about the low building with weaved elements to the left of this tower as it looks like (some?) the parkade I thought they were demolishing. The render on this Skyrise webpage has the tower twisted but the developers page shows is aligned with the street. https://westrichpacific.com/project/the-hudson/

Perspective-day.jpg

Here's the Fat & Skinny:
-- The tower know as Hudson is on 104th street (east side of the street) opposite the Milner Building across the street
-- The south end of the tower is skewed at an angel to the street below
-- The existing parkade will be PARTIALLY demolished to make way for the tower; the rest of the parkade will be retained as parking for the building
-- ground-level parkade on 104th street will be modified to allow for retail bays; the bays above will remain as parking
-- the tower will be 33 or 34 storeys high (depending on how you count floors of occupancy)

Here's the Fat & Skinny:
-- The tower know as Hudson is on 104th street (east side of the street) opposite the Milner Building across the street
-- The south end of the tower is skewed at an angel to the street below
-- The existing parkade will be PARTIALLY demolished to make way for the tower; the rest of the parkade will be retained as parking for the building
-- ground-level parkade on 104th street will be modified to allow for retail bays; the bays above will remain as parking
-- the tower will be 33 or 34 storeys high (depending on how you count floors of occupancy)
Thank you for the post. That explains the parkade. I am glad for the street retail. Maybe Ye Old Fish and Chips and the Waffle Shop will magically reappear from yonder years - they were on the 103 Street side of the parkade. On the developers website the tower is not skewed at an angle as I mentioned - I think the skewed angle looks cool.

Really? They might jump to that one first eh?
They've been looking poised to go full speed ahead on that one for awhile tbh, they have even some equipment just sitting there ready to roll.

Back