Riverbank Landing | 50m | 15s | Boudreau Communities | Arc Studio

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
Hell of a lot taller than Botanica. so the residence in Oakmont will bitch.

I can barley see this site from my place. but it will impact traffic. as Boudreau Rd is already quite busy.
A development this size is unlikely to generate a noticeable amount of traffic, unless there ends up being a popular retail destination. There's simply not enough units to produce a noticeable change in peak traffic flow.

OAK 230 - 3D VIEW 01.jpg

OAK 230 - Site Plan.jpgOAK 230 - 3D VIEW 03.jpgOAK 230 - 3D VIEW 02.jpgOAK 230 - 3D VIEW 01.jpg

Currently accepting public questions and feedback (via link above) until January 25.
Tentatively going to St. Albert Council for first reading on April 19, with public hearing tentatively on May 17.

What’s Changed?
Building Heights

Building heights have been greatly reduced by half, from 100 meters to a maximum of 50 meters.
Over All Density
The number of residential units has been reduced from 466 to a maximum of 360. Commercial space has also been reduced.
Traffic
We have worked hard to reduce traffic impacts by reducing overall density and being strategic in mixing uses in our walkable community. In fact the traffic engineer has stated that the proposed development is projected to generate between 30%-50% fewer trips than as if developed with the commercial C2 and low density residential in the current ASP.

Last edited:
This new iteration looks very nice and classy... eeeexcept for that parking lot right in the middle of those two buildings. make that a park/plaza with a few shop kiosks and instantly twice as good imo.

Updated and nicely improved!
---

Award Construction Ltd.
381 followers
3w • 3 weeks ago
Follow
Award Construction is very excited to be involved in the Pre-Construction activities on Riverbank Landing, a mixed use development by Boudreau Communities Ltd. This master planned, walkable community located right in the heart of St. Albert on the banks of the Sturgeon River is a beautiful mix of residences, restaurants, boutique shops, entertainment, wellness and professional services. Construction to start summer of 2022!

Beauty renders. Pray the value engineering doesn’t get too crazy.

Congrats to Award on being awarded the pre-con activities. Love seeing a local GC get a chance to expand their portfolio into larger projects.

Last edited:
Any land work start yet? I signed up for "updates," but have yet to receive a single email........

Ill swing by tonight and look. But last I looked there was only some clearing done. Getting rid of some of the Hole family trees.

Nothing since they cut trees down. There is an RV on site but not much else.

An Rv? Likely and old timer and his dog doing a form of “security” for the site.

With how popular Botanica was, the location, and the amenities right there I have to believe this will be a success unless Botanica saturated that type of condo market for the area.

Back