Riverbank Landing | 50m | 15s | Boudreau Communities | Arc Studio

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
I for one will continue to avoid St. Albert like the plague. The sprawl is already about halfway to the Hwy 37 interchange.
Grew up in Sturgeon and ended up getting dragged in there a bunch, especially when my Wile E Coyote moments led me to getting taken in to the hospital. Their farmers' market is interesting but... they have a very weird mix of YOU MUST WEAR A HELMET IF YOU ARE GOING TO BICYCLE and LOL GOOD LUCK ON YOU AND YOUR STYROFOAM HAT IF YOU WANT TO BICYCLE ANYWHERE FOR ANY PRACTICAL PURPOSE.

They do at least have the largest outdoor farmers' market in Alberta.

Last edited:
I for one will continue to avoid St. Albert like the plague. The sprawl is already about halfway to the Hwy 37 interchange.
Closer than that now. But every city is sprawl. When we go riding the cities seem to be further out. Look how far west YEG is even along the banks of Big Lake.

This development will be a good change even for those of us long time St Al residence.Just wished we could get the Grandin Project kick started again. The retail Restaurant options are getting better. My wife and I can now walk or scoot over for a drink and something to eat now.

Although the low rise buildings in the background have been built this would have been such a beautiful development where the old Grandin mall once stood in downtown St. Albert (as @Airboy mentioned above). But lots of multifamily condos and purpose built rental has gone up in St. Albert more recently. https://www.grandinparcvillage.com/

Now over 60% sold. Hopefully bodes well for getting some of the other buildings on site going before or right after this one wraps up construction.

1724170976424.png

Back