Peak Tower | 99.06m | 23s | Lighthouse HM | Davignon Martin

What do you think of this project?

• I dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Let's hope this is not the final paint colour...
that was my reaction as well looking at this morning but there might be too much completed for it not to final unless it's an undercoat.

i was hoping they would take the opportunity to use colour as a differentiator but - like the shortlived red on the pearl - it may take someone else to do that somewhere else...

Disappointing. Everything in that part of downtown is sadly either grey or beige.
Now I'm sure there's "code", "resale", and "professional standards" people have to adhere to.

But I want to see the developer walk into a boardroom, nose like a powdered doughnut, and tell the painting contractors they're going with like safety orange for the building.

Some ask why. But I ask, why not?

Now I'm sure there's "code", "resale", and "professional standards" people have to adhere to.

But I want to see the developer walk into a boardroom, nose like a powdered doughnut, and tell the painting contractors they're going with like safety orange for the building.

Some ask why. But I ask, why not?
As a dude who just painted his front door Neon Yellow and Electric blue, I support your position on this matter. Give the damn building a personality.

But what happens when we get a Venetian? Yeah exactly. It's not solely about 'colour' but how overall design/colour works cohesively.
There is already slightly Venetian for the mullions where the main building is black why the corner entrance has the chrome affects. It is already slightly uncohesive.

There is already slightly Venetian for the mullions where the main building is black why the corner entrance has the chrome affects. It is already slightly uncohesive.
Some of the angles are bit strange too, like the person who designed it was drinking too much at the time or something.

So yes, it could be better, but it is better than an empty office building with too much bare concrete.

Back